State Key Laboratory of Molecular Reaction Dynamics
Dalian Institute of Chemical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Zhong shan Road 457, Dalian 116023, China
Education and Work Experiences
2014.7-2020.7, Ph.D. Biomedical Engineering. School of Biological Science and Medical Engineering, Southeast University, China
2010.9-2014.6, B.S. Biomedical Engineering. School of Biomedical Engineering, Hebei University of Technology, China
My research interests include the setting-up of the nonlinear optical spectroscopy, detecting the buried interfaces of soft matters and interfacial ultrafast dynamics.
Honors and Awards
(1) 2015 the Graduate Students’ Scientific Research Innovation Project of Jiangsu Province Ordinary University (SJLX15_0066). ¥ 10,000 (PI).
(2) 03/2019 International Travel Grant to Attend 10th Edition of International Conference on Analytical Chemistry (Southeast University)
(3) 11/2016 National Scholarship for Post-Graduate Students (Southeast University)
(4) 04/2016 Chien-shiung Wu Biomedical Engineering Scholarship (Southeast University)
(5) 09/2013 Scholarship of Hebei University of Technology (Hebei University of Technology)
1) Li, X.; Lu, X.* Interfacial Irreversibly and Loosely Adsorbed Layers Abide by Different Evolution Dynamics. ACS Macro Lett. 2019, 8, 1426−1431.
2) Li, X.; Lu, X.* Evolution of Irreversibly Adsorbed Layer Promotes Dewetting of Polystyrene Film on Sapphire. Macromolecules 2018, 51, 6653−6660.
3) Li, X.; Li, B.; Zhang, X.; Li, C.; Guo, Z.; Zhou, D.; Lu, X.* Detecting Surface Hydration of Poly(2-hydroxyethyl methacrylate) in Solution in situ. Macromolecules 2016, 49, 3116−3125.
4) Li, X.; Han, X.; Wang, X.; Chen, Z.*; Lu, X.* Observing Different Dynamic Behaviors of Weakly and Strongly Adsorbed Polystyrene Chains at Interfaces. Soft Matter 2018, 14, 2762−2766. (published as the communication and front cover)